Your Wake Forest Commercial and Residential Electrician
Electricians in Wake Forest who are clean, courteous, and prompt, with over 20 years of experience – that’s what we offer home owners and business owners in Wake Forest. We’re lifelong residents of the Triangle area, so we don’t just see dollar signs when we look at you. We’ll treat you like a neighbor and a friend, because that’s what you are!
As Your Wake Forest Electrician, Here Are Some of The Repairs & Services We Provide:
- Lighting Repair and Installation
- Outlet Repair and Installation
- Electrical Panel Upgrades
- Electrical Code Inspections
- Emergency Electrician Services
- Data Wiring and More!
Triangle homeowners can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you can reach out for quality emergency electrical help at any time, day or night. Finding faulty wiring in your home is stressful, but we’ll take care of it promptly. Browse our list of services or call us to find out whether or not we can meet your home electrical needs.
Our business partners also appreciate the speed and professionalism that we bring to our commercial electrical services. We know that time is money, so we’re in and out fast. Many Wake Forest business owners also continue to trust in our 24/7 emergency services to keep their operations running smoothly when confronted with nasty electrical problems.
If you’re looking for easy DIY electrical projects be sure to visit our blog. We cover a variety of common, small home projects that almost anyone can do. Of course, we urge you to contact us if you’re in over your head. If you’re unsure about any electrical project you should always contact a licensed electrician just to stay on the safe side.
If you’re starting an electrical project here are a few things you should know about Wake County’s regulations:
- If your project requires any digging you need to call 811, the safe digging hotline, so you don’t damage any underground utility lines.
- It’s a good idea to check with Wake County before starting any project; some projects will require an “M” permit before they begin.
- You can apply for an “M” permit online here.
- If you live and work on a “bona fide” farm then Wake County does not require electrical permits.
<li”>Even if your county doesn’t require a permit the electric company sometimes does. Check with your electricity provider before beginning any project.
Don’t need or want the headaches of DIY electrical work? The solution is simple! Call us for a free estimate. We’ll help you handle permits and inspections, and we’ll make sure the job gets done right.
Call Us Today (919) 236-7167
We’re Available 24/7 in the Wake Forest Area!