For over 20 years The House Doctor’s, LLC have provided homes and businesses in Raleigh with reliable electrician services. We’re prompt, clean, courteous, and affordable. As a lifelong resident of the Triangle, owner Andy Clark doesn’t just see you as a customer – he’ll treat you like a neighbor and a friend too!
Here Are Just Some of the Electrical Services and Repairs We Provide in Raleigh:
- Lighting Repair and Installation
- Outlet Repair and Installation
- Electrical Panel Upgrades
- Electrical Code Inspections
- Emergency Electrician Services
- Data Wiring and More!
We’re Available 24/7 in the Raleigh Area!
We serve area businesses by offering high-voltage landscape wiring, security wiring, generator installations and, of course, all kinds of emergency repairs. Our business customers enjoy knowing that we’re available 24/7 because we know that business stops when the power goes out, and we don’t want you to lose time or money waiting around for repairs.
The Volt Doctors know that many people enjoy DIY electrical projects too. We urge you to be safe whenever you’re handling electrical power. Be sure to read all of the instructions before installing any electrical equipment. Turn off the power to whatever circuit you’re working on before installing or replacing electrical equipment. Always call an electrician if you’re not comfortable doing the work on your own.
In the event of a power outage you can call one of Raleigh’s two electrical companies:
- Carolina Power and Light at (919) 546-6111
- Progress Energy at (919) 508-5400
Here in Raleigh there are several things you should be aware of before you begin an electrical project as well. This includes the electrical rough-in and electrical final wiring when you’re building a new home.
- Call 811 before doing any digging to make sure that you do not damage underground pipes, gas lines and electrical wires.
- In Wake County an “M” permit is required to install, alter, repair, replace, or relocate any electrical material, appliances, or equipment you can apply online here.
- If costs exceed $30,000 Wake County requires you to allow a contractor to do the work for you.
- When the work is done you will need to schedule an inspection; this can be done online with the contractor number issued with your permit.
- Many of the questions which you might have about your project can be answered on the Wake County Inspection Forums.
When you work with us we will help you obtain all necessary permits and pass necessary inspections. This is one of the advantages of working with a professional electrician! If you are in the Raleigh area be sure to call us for a free estimate on your next electrical project.
We’re Available 24/7!