It’s not easy to know who to trust when you hire an electrician in Pittsboro or any city for that matter. It helps to hire someone experienced and trustworthy. That’s why you can count on us. We’ve been serving the Pittsboro area for over 20 years. We’ve got a reputation for being courteous, professional, and trustworthy.
As Your Pittsboro Electrician, Here Are Some of The Commercial & Residential Electrical Repairs & Services We Provide:
- Lighting Repair and Installation
- Outlet Repair and Installation
- Electrical Panel Upgrades
- Electrical Code Inspections
- Emergency Electrician Services
- Data Wiring and More!
We offer a wide range of residential services. Call us for upgrades, repairs, or new electrical installations. We can modernize your home with brand new track lighting, help you wire up your new home extension, pre-wire your home for security systems and home entertainment system, fix the wiring in your fixer-upper and more. We also offer 24 hour emergency electrical service so that your safety is never compromised.
You can trust us with your business, as well. We’ll arrive promptly at your place of business to complete your projects to your specifications. High-voltage wiring, generators, and more: we get the job done right, but we don’t make it a hassle for you.
If you’re looking for DIY advice then look no further than our blog. Each week we cover easy projects that most homeowners can tackle on their own. However, you should always remember to call an expert if you have any doubts about your ability to successfully perform any electrical project.
Chatham County may require you to obtain a permit before allowing you to upgrade or repair electrical systems or wiring in your home. Here are a few things you should know.
- If you are acting as your own contractor you must live in the home you’re working on for at least one year after completing the work, which means DIY isn’t an option for a rental or resale property.
- You’ll need your tax parcel number in order to fill out the permit application.
- If you plan to do any digging you should call 811 to make sure you don’t damage any underground utility lines.
One of the best things about working with a trustworthy electrical contractor is that you get someone to handle the permit and inspection for you. You also get the peace of mind that comes with knowing the job’s been handled correctly. Call us today for a free estimate on your electrical work! You will be happy you did.